From looking up information on a product page while in a brick-and-mortar store to using product reviews to decide what to buy, these omnichannel experiences are now the norm — and product pages are often the make-it-or-break-it factor for shoppers.
Product pages are essential for providing the information they need to make buying decisions, and they’re vital for driving sales and building trust with shoppers. But building great product pages — across your entire product catalog — can be a piece of work.
Making Great Product Pages Doesn’t Have to Be Hard
Salsify has created a five-part toolkit to help your ecommerce team build an impactful strategy for the digital shelf. This toolkit includes three strategy guides, a product page template, and a product page readiness checklist.
Download this toolkit to get everything you need to create great product pages that drive shopper engagement, including:
- Insights on how inconsistent product content hurts brands;
- A how-to guide on building brand loyalty;
- A how-to guide on how product content can save your brand;
- A breakdown of the most essential product page best practices;
- The best product landing page examples from top brands;
- Great product page landing page design examples for inspiration;
- An ecommerce SEO crash course;
- A step-by-step guide for building an SEO strategy;
- Expert insights on getting to the top of the search results;
- An editable product page template for writing great product copy;
- Product page dos and don’ts to ensure quick publication;
- An easy-to-use product page style guide for crisp, concise copy;
- A six-step checklist to make publishing a breeze;
- Editable sections to help you clarify your activation process; and
- A list of the most essential product content considerations.
Download this toolkit and learn how to leverage the right strategy, tactics, and tools to build high-performing product pages that drive sales and build trust with shoppers.