Despite these statistics, many commerce solutions treat assets like just another product property, making it difficult for brands to develop a comprehensive and centralized view of their digital content.
This model is broken: One asset could apply to many products — or none at all. A brand asset you might want on 100% of your product detail pages (PDPs) might apply to all products. Assets should be treated as first-class objects, with their own workflows, user experience (UX) treatment, search and filtering options, and other essential considerations.
Digital Asset Experience: How to Quickly Bring Product Experiences to Life
Salsify Digital Asset Experience capabilities empower brands to easily find, organize, and manage all of their digital assets, helping them bring product experiences to market faster.
Salsify Digital Asset Experience capabilities include:
- New gallery view: Our new visual-first experience helps your team easily identify and review assets.
- One-click previews: Quickly view asset details without losing your spot with this new feature.
- Easy quick filters: Our stackable filters help your team quickly find needed assets.
- Upgraded asset detail page: A new complete overview of all your asset details for easy management.
- Link to products: Quickly see and assign asset usage across your products.
- Digital asset workflows: Create asset-specific workflows and tasks to seamlessly manage your digital assets, including:
- Standardize your asset metadata tagging and enrichment process;
- Automate repetitive tasks with new asset edit bots;
- Ensure all assets are tagged, findable, and up-to-date; and
- Archive expired assets based on usage rights automatically.
Find Success on the Digital Shelf
Brand storytelling and great product experiences are essential for finding success on the digital shelf. Equipping your team with the tools and capabilities needed to meet new commerce demands is essential.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn more about leveraging creative assets to drive ecommerce growth.