- Author By Miva |
- Posted on
- • August 10, 2018
Today’s consumers expect their digital shopping journey to be smooth and enjoyable. With the start of the holiday season just a few months away, now is the time to refine your marketing plans for the crucial time of the year.
Join Miva and other industry experts on August 23 for an informative webinar that will explain how to drive ecommerce growth for your business by avoiding three common digital marketing mistakes that disrupt the buying experience.
Hosted by Multi-Channel Merchant, the webinar will start with UPS ecommerce expert, Shane Boyles, with an industry overview based on in-depth UPS insights.
Save Your Seat – August 23 at 11:00 am PT/ 2:00 pm ET
Here are a few of the overarching trends that he will cover:
- Channel Shifting – Consumers continue to cross-channel shop, highlighting the importance of both the online and in-store experience. What does it mean for your business?
- Mobile – Shopping on smartphones continues to grow year-over-year. What should you do to prepare?
- Marketplaces – More avid online shoppers start their search at marketplaces than any other channel. What do you need to know?
Boyles will then be joined by presenters Benjamin Arp, Solutions Architect at Miva; Tony Duda, Director of Integrated Marketing Solutions at Rakuten Marketing; and Samir Palnitkar, VP of Customer Success at Zinrelo.
The speakers will provide practical solutions to help you drive growth in key areas:
- Winning Acquisition Strategies – Your current customers hold the key to unlocking customer acquisition success.
- Improve Conversion Rates – Don’t be just another ‘product on the shelf’. Find out tips on how to differentiate your shopping experience.
- The Importance of Customer Retention – How to maximize repeat visits with a loyalty program.
Before you finalize your 2018 Holiday marketing plans, join us for “Drive Online Holiday Sales by Avoiding Three Mistakes”. It’s a webinar you won’t want to miss. Sign up now.
About The Author
Elisa Williams is a journalist and communications strategist who combines storytelling with solid research and analysis. A contributing author to the Miva Blog, Elisa has written for a wide array of consumer, business and technology publications, including Newsweek, Real Simple, Computer Life and Inc. Her marketing and content development work includes supporting technology companies that specialize in ecommerce, financial services and big data.