How Does the Salsify Foundations Certification Work?
Self-paced, e-learning courses that cover the fundamentals of working with Salsify to help learners become more familiar with Salsify features and their own organization. Learners will earn a badge by taking the following courses:
- Getting Started With Salsify
- Building Blocks of Salsify
- Centralize Product Tour: PIM, DAM, and Workflow
- Activate Product Tour: Channels and Digital Catalogs
- Engage Product Tour: Commerce
- Optimize Product Tour: Insights and Enhanced Content
- Import Content to Enrich Stored Records
- Content Organization: Filters and Lists
After Salsify partners and customers complete the self-paced courses, they can take a skills assessment to test their new knowledge. If they complete the assessment successfully, they’ll earn a digital certificate that can be posted directly to LinkedIn.
Get Started on the Salsify Foundations Certification Training
The Salsify Foundations certification path covers the fundamentals of working in Salsify. By taking this learning path, learners will:
- Understand key terminology around Salsify, its functions, and the industry;
- Become familiar with Salsify features and how they work together to support the learner’s success with Salsify and in their role;
- Know how to navigate, search, and filter in their organization; and
- Gain the confidence and ability to explore their organization and learn what features are available.
The Salsify Foundations Certification training empowers Salsify partners and customers to win across the digital shelf by providing valuable knowledge and tools.
Learn more about the Salsify Certification Program and start the Salsify Foundations Certification training on Salsify Academy. This program is currently only available for existing Salsify partners and customers.